Terms and Conditions
1. Tenants The lead name on the booking form (the Party Leader) is held responsible for the behaviour of the party and for the condition in which the property is left at the end of the stay. No change in the identity of any member of any party booking a property may take place without our prior written consent. The Party Leader must be over 18 and the ages of any member of the party under the age of 18 must be accurately disclosed on the booking form. Where the property is booked on behalf of a third party then the third party shall be disclosed to the owners of 7 Gloucester Square. Furthermore the hirer takes full responsibility for the actions of that third party and his or her guests. The hirer must ensure that the third party is aware of the terms and conditions of hire. Under no circumstances may more than 5 people occupy 7 Gloucester Square. The owners reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed. Tenants must respect neighbours and not cause undue noise. The tenant is responsible for the property and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. All equipment, utensils etc must be cleaned and put away and the property must be left clean and tidy at the end of the rental period. If a property is not left by tenants in the condition in which they found it, then cleaners will be arranged and charged to the tenants deposit. All locks including mortice’s should be locked when the property is unattended and when vacated. Please ensure that all rubbish has been removed when you vacate.
2. Access To allow time for cleaning, guests can arrive any time after 4pm on arrival day and must leave at 11am on departure day. The owners of 7 Gloucester Square must be allowed access to the holiday home at any reasonable time for essential maintenance. Wherever possible reasonable notice will be given. It may be necessary to gain access without notice in an emergency situation.
3. Responsibility and Liability The use of the accommodation is entirely at the users’ risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, or loss or damage to users’ belongings. Baggae and personal belongings are at the tenants’ risk at all times. Tenants must inform the owners of 7 Gloucester Square of any breakages or damage caused to the property during their stay. All damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the hirer and their cost will be paid for by the tenant. We regret that we cannot accept responsibility or liability for loss or damage to the client or any member of the party, their baggage, car or contents, resulting from riot, war, strikes, adverse weather conditions or sickness or injury or for loss or damage by a third party. In the event that your holiday accommodation becomes unavailable due to reasons beyond our control all monies will be returned in full and we shall not be under any other liability.
4. Pets We regret that pets are not allowed in the property.
5. Smoking 7 Gloucester Square is strictly no smoking and a penalty of £200 will be charge for smoking in the house.
6. Electricity and gas Reasonable use of gas and electricity are included in the rental price. However, the cost of any excessive will be paid by the tenant.
7. Linen Bedlinen, bathmats, towels and tea towels are provided for the duration of the rental
8. Complaints If, upon arrival you feel that there are reasonable grounds for complaint we must be contacted immediately so that, if possible, appropriate action can be taken during your stay. If a reason for complaint shall arise during your holiday, you must similarly contact us as soon as the problem arises. No complaints will be considered after completion of your holiday, unless they were raised when they arose.
9. Payment terms A deposit of 30% of the total cost of the rental is payable on booking. The balance is payable 8 weeks prior to the rental start date. Please note that, if your reservation is made within 8 weeks of the rental start date, total payment for the rental is due at the time of booking.
10. Cancellation policy Cancellation insurance is not provided by us and is not included in the price of the rental. You should therefore satisfy yourself that holiday/travel/cancellation insurance appropriate to your own circumstances is available from a source regulated by the Financial Services Authority. In the event that you have to cancel your holiday you must notify us immediately and in writing of any intention to cancel the holiday. The cancellation only takes effect when we have received written confirmation by the holidaymaker. If you cancel, you are still liable for the payment of your balance. Cancellation prior to 8 weeks before rental start date: We will refund the full price paid less an administration fee of 10%. Cancellation 6- 8 weeks before rental start date: We will refund the full price paid less an administration fee of 40% Cancellation within 4 weeks of the holiday start date: Regrettably no refund can be made.
Please note that we cannot finally confirm your booking for 7 Gloucester Square until your deposit (or full payment where applicable) has been credited to our bank account and we have notified you of this by e-mail.